The photo walls below are proposals that we at piQmo have put together a customer. The interior photo is a simple mobile photography that piQmo received via email. The customer asked piQmo for some suggestions on photo walls and this is what we could come up with. This are suggestions based from a specific request we also make simple suggestions with one photo for the wall, it all depends on what customers tell us and seek.
We like to give our clients tips when creating photo walls that we like to share:
1) mix your wall with photography, painting and sketches
2) dare to mix sizes, formats and frames.
2) Place the puzzle with the photos on the floor before you start putting them on the wall
3) start with one or two photos, in your center, as you build the wall around and outside.
4) The wall just looks great if you build it and let it extend in any direction. Uneven is nice.
All suggestions on the walls below are not from the gallery piQmo